- I've been working on wireframing for a new project at Mothership this week
- I released a new video on Figma's Config 2021 event on my YouTube channel, you can watch it here
- I uploaded 4 videos to my YouTube channel this week (for my new album release)
- Dallas and I streamed on our Twitch a few times this week
- I took product photos and inventory for some stickers I am working on releasing over the next few weeks
- Put up the shelves in my office setup (above) and recorded a video of how to do it for my YouTube
- Dallas and I finally bought a dresser for our bedroom! We went with this one in walnut from All Modern.
- No updates this week, just preparing the music video for my new song releasing next week called Heart Beat
- Started playing Hollow Knight on my Twitch this week
- Been watching a couple play-throughs of Resident Evil 8: Village, my favorite ones I've seen so far are from Markiplier and Jev. I really love watching people play scary games because I'm too scared to play them myself ?
- Worked out 4 times this week
- I was online 42.6 hours this week, mostly in Google Meet and Slack. 95% of my time was productive.
- I walked 33,012 steps this week, for an average of 4.7k per day
- I slept 45 hours this week, for an average of 6.5 hours per night
- Got my new glasses finally! My eyes are still getting used to them but happy to finally have them
- Went out to dinner with Dallas for the first time since we got vaccinated, was a nice change after being used to delivery only
- Got to see my little sister as she was in town with some friends