- Created a streaming and YouTube schedule for myself finally, starting next week I'm going to try it out and see how it goes. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube and Twitch to be notified when those start!
- I redid a lot of the thumbnails and titles for my most popular videos on YouTube to help with SEO
- I edited Coffee and Beats 002 this past weekend and it will be going up on Wednesday. It's available early now for all tiers on my Patreon.
- Spent some time this weekend taking photos and videos of my office makeover process, still aiming to have that video come out in the next month or so!
- This week was the last week of Q1 at Mothership, so I've been very heads down throughout the week working on wrapping up projects, planning Q2 OKRs, and helping onboard a new team member. We're currently looking for an illustrator to work with us on illustrations for our new mobile app, if you know anyone who would be a good fit please let me know!
- Installed this under-desk laptop holder to hide my MacBook on my setup while it is connected to my monitor
- Installed this under-desk headphone holder when they aren't in use
- Installed these under-desk cable cages to hide my cables
- Did all my cable management on my new desk including zip tying all of my cables to hide them from plain sight
- Purchased a Twelve South Curve Riser Stand for my monitor (shown above)
- Finished and submitted a new song to streaming services called Heart Beat, it will be releasing on May 21, 2021. A bit nervous about this one as it's the first of my ambient music that I'm releasing that I've been sitting with for almost a year now.
- Added an unreleased song to the Coffee and Beats 002 video that will be going live later this week so be sure to listen if you want to hear some new music from me!
- You guessed it—Dallas and I are still hooked on Food Wars, we're on Season 3 Episode 18 as of right now. I haven't been watching much else lately, for better or for worse I haven't been watching much TV at all this past week.
- Started playing Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu again this week, one of my favorite games (it's a remastered version of the original Pokémon Yellow)
- Worked out 4 times this week
- I was online for 56.6 hours, mostly in Figma or Zoom. 98% of my time online was considered productive.
- I slept an average of 6.5 hours each night this week
- I walked an average of 5,084 steps this week
- I started my taxes finally ?
- Dallas and I did our Spring Cleaning this past Sunday for a few hours—what a difference it makes when you have time to do some deep cleaning of your space