- I uploaded a new video on Tesla Model 3, you can watch it here.
- I touched up my resume to test a template to upload to the Figma Community.
- I worked on editing a Lofi Beats to Create, Design, and Code to video that will have all of my music and will be a 1 hour, copyright free video.
- I made a new cooking TikTok making "fancy" ramen at home using some of my music from my album HM-09
- I made some updates to my website home and music pages to reflect the video that I am working on. Why am I doing this? I really want to up the discoverability of my music so I think this will help show my music to any traffic I get to my website from socials, videos, etc.
- Streamed some games on Twitch a few times this week, thanks to everyone who has stopped by so far!
- Bought materials and installed some shelves for Dallas' office (above)
- Bought materials for some shelves I will be installing in my office, currently waiting on the brackets to come in
- Bought a variety of herbs and vegetable starters to grow at home and planted them
- Bought seedling succulents to tend to and grow at home
- Worked on compiling an hour of music for the lofi video I'm working on that I mentioned above
- Working on an ambient and a lofi album that I am hoping to wrap up this month to submit to streaming services
- Watched Yasuke, really great anime and an even better soundtrack. The anime was composed and produced by Flying Lotus, a legendary beat musician that I've been a fan of for a long time. Highly recommend, only 6 episodes out at the moment.
- Played SO much of the new Pokémon Snap, mainly on stream. Have gotten through almost all of the areas already!
- Started playing Stardew Valley again with Dallas in our co-op world, we'll be streaming it a bit on our Twitch this week as well
- Worked out 9 times this week
- I was online 35.2 hours this week, mostly in Figma, my website, and Slack. 96% of my time was productive.
- I walked 29,683 steps this week, for an average of 4.2k per day
- I slept 47 hours this week, for an average of 6.7 hours
- Currently on the search for a new therapist to help me cope with my ADHD and OCD, it's surprisingly hard to find a therapist that specializes in both of these but hoping to find someone soon
- This week I've been doing yoga and reading for 30 min before bed and it is a game changer for me. I've been falling asleep and staying asleep much easier as well as starting to get through my library of books.
- I'm currently halfway through Get Your Sh*t Together and will be re-reading The User Experience Team of One next