- Was on vacation this past week so took some time away from Mothership work to reset and recharge!
- Recorded, edited, and uploaded a video of my Tesla Model 3 rim upgrades! It's available now to watch for all Patreon members here.
- Figma released a ton of new things at their event Config this week, I'm currently working on a video breaking down everything that's new for my YouTube channel
- Dallas and I have started streaming on our Twitch account and have already had a few of you show up to support, thanks so much! We'll keep streaming a couple times a week both together and separately, I'll be improving our lighting and stream layout each time as well.
- We finally bought some pillows for our living room couch, picked them up from World Market here
- We added this runner rug to our upstairs hallway
- We added these mirrors to our upstairs hallway
- We added a tapestry (was on clearance at TJ Maxx lol) to our upstairs hallway
- We bought 2 snake plants, a monstera, and a Chinese money plant to put in our living room and offices from a local plant shop here in Nashville
- I released a new single this past week called Kiosko! It's available on all platforms, you can find a direct link here as well
- I submitted a new track to streaming services called Distanced, it will be out and available everywhere on June 25th, 2021 but you can pre-save it here
- Watched a bunch of stuff while on vacation this week for a change!
- Watching Haikyu on Netflix thinking I'd never enjoy a sports anime, but currently on S1 E8
- Watching Bridgerton on Netflix, currently on S1 E9
- Started watching Carole & Tuesday on Netflix, currently on S1 E4
- Tried watching The Way of the Househusband on Netflix, really enjoyed the concept but couldn't really get into the anime style unfortunately
- Watched Accepted on Netflix for this first time
- Watched NiNoKuni, a new Studio Ghibli movie. Pretty good overall but would give it a 7/10 because of the way they wrapped up the ending of the movie, still recommend if you love Ghibli movies!
- Watched Crazy Stupid Love
- Watched Friends with Benefits
- Watched Moxie (so good)
- Was on vacation the past week to visit my partner's parents and take some time to myself
- Worked out 3 times this week
- I was online 21.2 hours this week, mostly in Ableton and YouTube. 92% of my time was productive.
- I walked 36,278 steps this week, for an average of 5.2k per day
- I slept 38 hours this week, for an average of 6.3 hours this week
- Went to the doctor this week for a physical, working on a dietary treatment for chronic joint inflammation
- Had to return my glasses that I got recently because of their size, have ordered new ones that I'm waiting on to fix my prescription and hopefully my headaches