- I've been working on User Research scripts and surveys for a new growth project we are working on at Mothership
- Completed harassment training at Mothership, happy that I work at a place that invests in this type of culture!
- I worked on a new design and layout for our social feeds for our marketing team at Mothership. I am also working on a small "design system" for the team to be able to use components for templates.
- I recorded 4 videos this weekend including a Figma Config recap, reacting to my old college portfolio, a Figma tutorial, and a music tutorial. They will be released on my YouTube channel over the next few weeks!
- I uploaded 4 videos to my YouTube channel this week (for my new album release)
- Streamed on my Twitch a few times this week, thinking of streaming some music this coming week as well—let me know if that's something of interest!
- No pictures just yet (will add next week) but Dallas and I bought some more shelves for my office and our bedroom that I am working on installing
- Dallas and I decided to start our own small herb and vegetable garden and are planning to add it as decoration to our balcony as they start to grow more
- Picked up a couple decorations at Target and Michaels for our bedroom and kitchen including new rugs and small items for shelves I am installing
- I released my Chill Lofi Hip Hop Beats to Design and Code to video, with a whole hour of my own music. Plus, it's copyright and royalty free to use for streams and background music! You can listen to it here.
- I released a new album this week called Mindfulness! It's a great album to have on in the background while working or relaxing, you can find it on any streaming service under my alias Cordio or a direct link here.
- I released 3 more music videos for the tracks on my album that did not have one yet, Head Space, Monstera, and Alpina (Extended Cut) are all up on my YouTube channel now.
- Watched Set it Up on Netflix, writing was a bit iffy but overall wasn't bad! Overall I'd give it a 7/10.
- Still watching Haikyu, currently on S1 E15
- Still playing Pokémon Snap on Twitch a few nights this week
- Still reading Getting Your Sh*t Together, hoping to finish it this coming week
- Worked out 10 times this week (3 weightlifting, 7 yoga)
- I was online 43.5 hours this week, mostly in Figma and Slack. 93% of my time was productive.
- I walked 33,744 steps this week, for an average of 4.8k per day
- I slept 38 hours this week, for an average of 6.4 hours
- No updates on my therapist yet, haven't gotten any follow ups from contacts
- New glasses finally came in, I have an appointment to get them fitted this coming week
- Been feeling really motivated lately with my YouTube and Patreon as I broke 10,000 views in a month and surpassed 4,300 subscribers. Thanks everyone for the support there lately!